- To help young people to be healthy, happy, holy and sexy!
- To provide value-based sexuality education – by the use of relevant and reliable facts and information – to teenagers and help them appreciate and understand the gift of sex and its role within marriage.
- To combat the spread of HIV/AIDS by promoting abstinence as an alternative to the safe-sex option.
LoveMatters takes place in a completely non-judgmental setting and is aimed at young people who:
- Want a better understanding of their own sexuality.
- Desire to grow free to say NO to negative peer pressure.
- Are looking for a 100% effective, safe and non-costly way to avoid the enormous risk of AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases, as well as premature pregnancies.
- Are keen to be part of the post-AIDS generation and set new trends for modern teens.
- Wish more support in their commitment to true values.
- Yearn to be affirmed in their resolution to save sex for marriage.
- Want reasons why they should not be sexually active in their teens.
- May have made poor choices but want to make a fresh start.
- Wish to lay solid foundations for their future marriage/vocation in life.